Practice mindfulness by following along with guided breathing exercises.
1. Stand up straight with your back upright but not stiff. Feel your feet touching the ground and let your weight distribute evenly.
2. Curl the thumb of your left hand in and wrap your fingers around it. Place it just above your belly button. Wrap your right hand around your left hand.
3. Drop your gaze slightly. This helps you maintain focus.
4. Step out with your left foot. Feel it swing, feel the heel hit the ground, now the ball, now the toes. Feel the same as the right foot comes forward.
5. Walk at a steady pace. When your attention wanders, bring it back to the sensations of your feet touching the ground.
Relax your mind with calming music. Music can be played while you're mediating.
Choose a prompt from the list and respond to it in the text box below. The goal of this exercise is to bring promote creativity through mindful, diligent concentration.
Generate a random quote for inspiration by clicking the button below!
Use the canvas below to draw to relieve stress or express creativity!